2011/03/23

Heidi

Perhaps it is time to me also introduce myself after Tiina's travelogue of our great trip to Latvia. It was a very good trip with good results but like Tiina told dog shows are like 1% of our daily life and rest of it, is totally something else :-) It is so important that poodle, although in show coat, can enjoy normal dog life by doing normal things and this is exactly what Carlos is doing :-)

I live with my husband and poodle boy Carlos (Haydee's Sachsen) at Helsinki centrum. I've been working on a international company now for several years. Sometimes also Carlos has spent his time in our office, perhaps his playful (he seems to be forever behaving like a puppy..) personality is not the best to handle in a open office.. We spend our freetime always by doing something; in summertime we stay at our summer cottage or boating in southern Finnish archipelago and in wintertime skiing and enjoying snow and sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment